Mr Blair getting a Disco

Mrs D tells me he's ordered a £50,000 Disco which has been Gas proofed with run flat tyres for the school run.

How have Landrover convinced him they do a Model that doesn't leak?

Should we invite him up to the unofficial for the BBQ?

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

You'd look bloody silly if he turned up.

I can see him being fun if you got a few pints in him, but that wife of his has a damn discouraging look...

Reply to
William Black

Hey be fair she is famous, what with being on Rainbow for all those years

mind you working with a clueless pink fool and a big thick sod must have been a strain though that was after he was elected. Derek

Reply to
Derek

William Black uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Yeah ... I don't think they do buns that big do they? I'd best take some sausages instead.

Isn't that what wifes do? ;-)

....Ouch!

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Why?

He'll be in New York.

He could well be a sight less draconian than the previous incumbent and might even help someone rather than just tell governments 'The people must starve for their own good'.

He'll still be in New York...

The World Bank doesn't affect anyone in Europe in any meaningful way.

I don't see a downside here.

Well, not for me anyway...

Reply to
William Black