My Defende 90 For Sale

Due to a huge hike in the mortgage (fixed rate ending) I am going to have to sell my 90.

It as a real cracker and it took me ages to find one this good but such is life, I can't afford to run 3 cars.

On eBay if anyone is interested

Andy

Arrgghhhh!

Hit 'Send' and then saw the typo in the title, is there a way of editing posts?

Reply to
Andy

Just edit it as normal - better?

Reply to
Dougal

Ooooo Nice!

I didn't notice the typo so don't sweat it.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

It's a cracker, i have seen it ;)

Reply to
Nige

Not once sent, it's out there in all it's gory.

You can edit the typos in the eBay ad tho'... B-)

custome MArch

And be consistent in your "reason for sale".

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Cheers, will sort they typo's

Where was I inconsistent in the reason for sale?

Reply to
Andy

I think its only a joke...

On here cause of the mortgage on there cause you want a 110!

Cant you sell it to Nige? That RR will be far to clean to take off road ;)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Ahh yes I see :-)

I do want a 110 though but it will replace the 90 and our Citroen due to the Mortgage issue..

Nige has seen it and knows how good it is, he has probably spent up for now though !!!

Reply to
Andy

Well in here you said it had to go to fund your mortgage and you can't afford to run it. On eBay you say you are upgrading to 110...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice