Needed S3 steering wheel, boss & spring clip

Anyone got a decent condition one they want to sell?

I'll pay in beer tokens & any other good nick S3 stuff, let me know.

I am after a drivers seat base in A1 condition.

The steering wheel is urgent as the one fitted is too small & renders it very hard to drive for the missus!

Ta

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Reply to
Nige

Missus are inherrently hard to drive.

Forget the series one.. fit a 90 column and wheel when you fit the power steering ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

hehehehhehe - power steering is the future, i bet you've seen it!!!!

;~)

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Reply to
Nige

Hi got a SIII wheel in useable condition how good do you want it I can send a pic !!!! also got a seat base which I recon is in good condition except the tool box base which is rusty but not holed yet in blue if that is of any help the sides are good also where it bolts to the floor side rails etc: Give me a mail and I send some pics

Rich

very hard to drive for the

Reply to
Rich

Your e-mail is bouncing mate?

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Reply to
Nige

Ah Ha, it will if you don't remove the "spam" bit :-) out of the middle

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Missed that!!!!