New 110, old Range Rover (FS)

Dear All,

After a long epic wait our new 110 Double Cab arrived last week. (It's the import we've waited months for, apparantly Landrover aren't very good at this process and the Dutch dealer needs to learn alot about customer service !).

It's loverly, with all the right bits and everything - if you're in Market Harborough and want to come see it you're welcome :-)

We're working out what we want to do to it, Scorpion Racing rear step bumpers, load lashing thing, a tonneau for the pick up bit (but who makes them - I think it will have to be bespoke, any suggestions?) and there was talk last night of changing transfer box gears for Disco ones, so 5th acts as an overdrive. Apparently this is a common mod.............

It even smells like a new car................bliss

Anyway, this means our long serving Range Rover has got to go - it's a 1984 Vogue spec one, lots of work done and also quite a few miles. Nothing desperately wrong with it, given it's age, we're giving it a service just now ready for sale - if you want to check it out call Swinfield Cooper in Leicester, they've been looking after it for years. We're looking for around £1800....................

Regards, Sarah (& Martin) Hill

-- Rocket Launchers Ltd Make your event go with a bang!

mail: 13 Smyth Close, Market Harborough, LE16 7NS UK

Reply to
The Hills

Exmoor trim for the tonneau - or perhaps the geezer that Martyn (mother) has mentioned before.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff J

Hi,

Exmoor trim have said they don't do them. (Which surprised me I must say).

Sarah

Reply to
The Hills