NEW HEATED REAR WINDOW FREE(DEFENDER)

I purchased a new heated rear window for my defender last month. Before i got around to fitting it i sold the defender. :o( So if anyone is after some new heated rear window glass(free) and wants to come and collect it from Norfolk (Downham Market), then let me know. First come first served. GGJ

Reply to
GGJ

Twas Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:06:27 -0000 when "GGJ" put finger to keyboard producing:

I could do with it but I'm in cornwall dammit

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Reply to
Mr.Nice.