New Landrover Fan has arrived

Decided to make his presence known just as the PF concert started last night.

Arrived at 2:15 this morning, weighing in at 7lbs 9oz, decided to call him Harry, and he will be in tow next year during the show season!

Dawn was sent home with him at 10am this morning! Both doing well, and he's already been laning!

He's got that much hair, he looks linke a silverback gorilla!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Congratulations - be aware they all leak from new and screech like a barrel full of rusty wheel bearings.

damn right :)

Reply to
William Tasso

Congrats to you both!.

Dom J

Reply to
Dom J

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:33:42 -0000, "William Tasso" scribbled the following nonsense:

currently trying to broker an agreement - I'll deal with the LR leaks if she deals with his leaks ;-)

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Wellies and protective gloves advised for either!

Congrats, must be nice to get the waiting over.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

AIUI a pressure washer connected to a thermostatically temp controlled water supply is the most effective method of dealing with all manner of unwanted muck and stains!

Enjoy your new bundle of fun.

You can tell I'm not a parent!

Richard

Reply to
Richard

|| On 2006-12-16, Simon Isaacs wrote: || ||| currently trying to broker an agreement - I'll deal with the LR ||| leaks if she deals with his leaks ;-) || || Wellies and protective gloves advised for either!

And when (note: not if) you are changing the nappy, watch for the point of aim of the small nozzle located in the nappy area. Apparently the human eye is an irresistible target. Seen it done, with remarkable accuracy. (I have two girls, so at least my eyes were safe.)

Many congrats to both of you.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Nah, its even funnier when they wee in their own mouths....

Eeeeewww.

Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

I never thought I´d say it, but it really is different when its your own. Honest. Congrats from us all .

Steve, Lizzy and the monsters.

Reply to
steve Taylor

Congratulation matey, hope everythings OK!!

Reply to
Nige

Congratulations to you both!

At least there will be some late night traffic on the group now ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Excellent, congratulations.

Take care to hothouse him in all things LR.

John H

Reply to
Hirsty's

At this point, someone needs to repost the link to a set of plans for a Land Rover pedal car that surface from time to time ;-)

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

hehehehe - he can't even focus yet Ian!!! Let alone pedal!!

TBH i wouldn't mind those plans for a mate?

Reply to
Nige

Doesn't stop some of the drivers around my area...

Given the amount of spare time a new dad has, I'd suggest he gets the plans and starts now, might be finished by the time the lad's 8...

I don't know where they are, you could probably dig them up via google groups, I'm fairly sure a link's been posted here within the last year.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Congratulations and good health and happiness to young Harry.

regards

Terry

Reply to
me2

congratulations! :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Should make a good LR driver then :-))

Reply to
Hirsty's

Congratulations.

Seems only yesterday that I was anouncing the birth of my first (and last) little one on this group. Now she's six and a half months old.

I'll pass on the advice which I found to be true.

1.) It IS different when they are your own (i didn't like kids when i was one!!) 2.) They are more robust than you would imagine 3.) If they are troublesome and driving you up the wall hang on a week or so and it will pass, even if its for something worse at least it keeps you on your toes!

I'm also proud of the fact that the first car journey my 3 day old daughter took was in the ol Range Rover from the hospital to home. I'm sure it's contributed to her being such a contented baby.

All the very best.

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

|| Richard Brookman wrote: || ||| And when (note: not if) you are changing the nappy, watch for the ||| point of aim of the small nozzle located in the nappy area. ||| Apparently the human eye is an irresistible target. Seen it done, ||| with remarkable accuracy. || || Nah, its even funnier when they wee in their own mouths.... || || Eeeeewww. || || Steve

Gives a whole new meaning to "wetting the baby's head", I spose.

Reply to
Richard Brookman