New RR as courtesy car.

All I can say is this :

I WANT PIGLET BACK.....NOW!

Neil

Neil Brownlee

you obviously don't like it very much! Why?

Reply to
Nikki

Hmmm,

Well. It clonks, the drive is "remote" to the extreme. Granted it's comfy, but everyhting seems to have been designed to use while stationary. It's not exactly a "usable" dash (control wise!)!!! It goes quite well, but I'm sure the growl and lurch from my 4.6 is better :)

All in all, a sterile drive :(

Neil

you obviously don't like it very much! Why?

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Which are several more reasons why mine is now confined to hsitory............................... Dave

Reply to
Foxhunter