New Russian chase vehicle

I want one please.

Oh, and with a full tank of fuel, does not look too economic :(

Karen

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.' Catherine Aird

Reply to
Duracell Bunny

Is there a queue?

Reply to
William Tasso

On or around Thu, 13 Nov 2008 00:17:41 -0000, "William Tasso" enlightened us thusly:

I still rather fancy their transit-body GAZ thing.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

There are an awful lot of russian 4x4's and 6x6's that look like great fun!

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Fri, 14 Nov 2008 21:25:43 -0800 (PST), Tom Woods enlightened us thusly:

I'm wondering about importing the Gazelle vans and buses. looks like an update of the smiley-face transit, euro3 and 4 engines...

someone in Germany is selling 'em, so they can be imported into the EU.

4x4 van for 2x4 price, more or less: the 7 seater LWB crew-van stylee thing is being offered in Germany for about 20L euros, which makes it bloody good value. Same one in 2WD is even cheaper.
Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Sun, 16 Nov 2008 12:59:01 +0000, Austin Shackles enlightened us thusly:

that should of course be 20K

Reply to
Austin Shackles