New toy :-)

Just been and sorted a new toy.

RR TD6 Vogue 2003 in Zambesi Silver , It's Auto and goes like a rude word.

I'm like buzzing now! Should pick it up around the end of the month pending our number plate transfer.

Got a cracking price on our Disco too - made it worth all that polishing :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

ooh nice :)

I shall have to come round to ogle it at some point and to see how far off zambesi silver my generic silver paint is! :)

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:32:17 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

git

:-)

CIHAGM?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I'm gonna become a rozzer!

Reply to
Nige

Nice one btw, interior colour?

Reply to
Nige

Nice one. The best Range Rover in the best colour. Lovely. I'd have one myself, obviously, but i want to hang on until the TDV8s become more available...................!!

Enjoy!

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

Come on Nige - even a RR isn't worth all the crap the boys in blue have to put up with these days. I think I'd rather drive an Allegro and keep my sanity.

Well, almost.

Reply to
Rich B

Had gone looking at D3's but then the Green Oval tractorbeam dew me in. Had a choice of this 03 with the black / grey (wotever!) leather or a 04 but High miles in cream. Went for this one.

It'll take alot of rozzering to pay for it mind. An expensive but very satisfing solution to the seatbelt dilema.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Good point, make sure the front diff is ok before the warranty runs out.

Lovely car though.

Reply to
Nige

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

get a tissue before clicking the link... I insist! ;-)

It's got a free LR service prior to July 08 which incluses all parts and labour for replacement items, and is covered by 12 month warantee(sp?!) as well.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Methinks you've just proven that you have no sanity. BTW can I sell you a nice Allegro?

Reply to
EMB

Copper ?

Steve

Reply to
steve

I did say *almost*.

Reply to
Rich B

You should transfer to Manchester Airport Dr D they use em for work. mind yew they got a Nissan Nasty as well on trial

Derek

Reply to
Derek

My previous one was Zambesi silver too ... ace when laning as you can polish all the scratches out. New one is java black - nice colour to *look* at, crap to look after :( Still get that huge supercharged V8 grin when lauching it from a stand still :> :>

It's the best Range Rover yet (and after seeing spy shots of the all new one, probably the last of the best too :( ).

Lee if you want an updated map etc for the sat nav I think I have one. ISTR the 04 is the BMW built version, with the BMW in car entertainment/sat nav system. There's a lot you can upgrade in that

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

About time too. I'm sure Mrs D will enjoy the comfort. Can you get roofbars to strap the kids to, by the way?

Probably best. Black is far too 'drug dealah init'.

(Wanders off whistling the Piranhas...)

Reply to
.mother

Neil Brownlee uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Yep I'm interested :-) I just don't know what maps in it yet but deffo interested!

I nearly fell off the planet as we scrolled through the menu and found "Television". Mrs D and I gave each other a disbeleiving glance as I depressed the navigation button to see proper real TV - bonkers!

Is there any facility to plug auxilaries in to the TV / monitor such as a wireless reversing cam I have geared up in the caravan?

Any on line resources too to browse that you are aware of.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee email me on snipped-for-privacy@nospam.mud-club.com (remove the obvious.)

The TV is great ..... however - you'll be needing update it to Digital soon :(

I had a PS2 plumbed into mine with dual rear screens to keep the ankle biters quiet (games or dvd). I still have the details of the fitter if you would like a similar set up (or 6 dvd changer etc) - it all fits nicely in a hole you'd never use! My new one came with it all, as LR finally realised lol

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Doh!

Sorry - my nav disc also has the TMC codes, so it will tell you about traffic problems etc. Your LR one will not have this, even though your vehicle is equipped for it.

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

try

anything thats not on there somewhere can usually be answered on the forum.

Dave

Reply to
Dave R