nology hotwirs

anyone got an opinion or experience with these?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

duh!!!

Tim Hobbs

Ooooooooooo.they sound nice ;-)

Neil htttp://

Neil Brownlee

RPi aren't doing a very good job of marketing them. If they are as wonderful as they say they are, then why don't we have dyno plots?

If it were as easy as adding a capacitor to the circuit to get the untold extra HP, then you'd have thought that Land Rover themselves would have managed.... or Magnecor or anyone else in the business of needing more HP/selling more leads.

Something doesn't add up. At £345 RPi must make a very, very tidy profit - I wonder if they've sold any?!

Sorry, I'm very skeptical. But then, I got my leads from Magnecore ;)

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
William MacLeod

Rpi are extremely knowledgeable about the mechanical workings of engines, all the metal bits that go together that is.

Ignition and injection systems (particularly) - forget it. Both time I had to find help elsewhere after they fitted a 4.6 into my Range rover.

I've also found them mighty expensive lately, a little net shopping can often halve their prices.

Alan Mudd

Reply to
Alan Mudd

On or around Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:31:14 +0000, Tim Hobbs enlightened us thusly:

bloody expensive.

magnecors are supposed to be the bees knees of ordinary wires and they're half the price or less.

'course, it might be that they work...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

How long will the plugs last? looks like its blown the end off !!!! Richard

Reply to
Richard

I got my Magnecor leads from RPi - they were cheaper and they had stock :)

David

Reply to
David French

They'work quite nicely until the capacitor craps uit. Transfering HT through a cap is serious business.

Peter 'Sparks' R.

Reply to
Peter R.

How do they know when the ionisation point is about to be reached?

Regards Steve G

Reply to
SteveG