Nut(s) screws washwers and bolts...

... as the famous headline allegedly had it.

Screwfix are selling off their small packets of bolts, all metric, but including SS and brass set screws, and a limited set of Allen screws. There are also some anti-shake washers etc., not hugely cheap, but useful if you want to keep small quantities of specials:

May be of some use to someone...

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

In article , SpamTrapSeeSig writes

PS: Just noticed - sorry about the URL. Screwfix's rather stupidly complex site means I can't get you a link back to the page I was on, presumably because it requires a cookie (which you don't have).

Click on 'bolts' in the left hand menu, anyway, or start from the home page and 'Clearance Specials'...

[sigh]
Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig