Oi Mother!

Muck'in Fabulous!

Postie arrived :0)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Tue, 8 Nov 2005 12:06:52 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

as did mine. Oddly, though, the DVD changes my player into black-and-white mode.

d'yer think this is a "region" thing? Not sure what else it's likely to be.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Mine's fine.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

A lovely piece of work. Did you get the stickers too ?

Martyn, you're a top bloke.

Steve, Lizzy and the monsters.

Reply to
Steve Taylor

A small contribution. You did all of the _real_ work :-)

Reply to
Mother

...and Lee_D spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

And mine. Top man, Martyn, many thanks.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Steve Taylor muttered summat about:

Its grand, thanks very much. Brother is made up about it, and father has borrowed it!

Cheers

Reply to
Graham G

On or around Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:20:19 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

I'll have to investigate the DVD player.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Does it play alright on your 'puter? (Soomin you got a DVD in the 'puter, 'viously...)

Can always burn you another...

Reply to
Mother

Did anyone get a picture of our camp ? I wanted to show someone the tent.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Steve enquired hopefully:

I have a lovely one of you in the process of an erection Steve

Richard has some too but they are on his pc. My aim is to put the pics on a cd at some near point in the future, but they will not be nearly as professional as Mother's

Reply to
Diane Brookman

I beg your pardon? I thought the unofficial was a family event.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On or around Wed, 09 Nov 2005 10:49:45 +0000, Mother enlightened us thusly:

not tried it. might jbex I spose. commercially recorded film declined to play on the pooter on account of insufficient software.

The odd thing is that the opening ad screen for the DVD itself, where it tells you what make it is, goes B&W as well, then stays like that when you take the disc out, 'til you cycle the power.

I'll try putting it in the pooter. I could always hunt the right software, which'd be handy anyway.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

...and Dave Liquorice spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

IIRC, Steve is having the erection and the rest were standing around, drinking beer and offering advice and humorous comments.

Similar thing with the tent.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

...and Steve spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Steve

I'll have a look and dig some out - I'm sure I have some of your ... no, can't say it.

... Tent.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On or around Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:31:41 -0000, "Richard Brookman" enlightened us thusly:

and futilely hiding bits of the latter.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

They were the bloody SPARES you buggers

Steve

Reply to
Steve

No, no, no... We were studying. Best not to disturb when someone knows what they're doing, with advice that makes it seem that they don't...

Was somewhat impressed - especially having seem the 30footer in the leaflets Steve bought over the next day.

Reply to
Mother

Love to have an excuse to buy one - we could get an ambi or two inside....

Steve

Reply to
Steve

On or around Fri, 11 Nov 2005 23:36:21 +0000, Steve enlightened us thusly:

are they online?

Reply to
Austin Shackles