One of those days...

For the past several months I have been slowly recovering from a broken leg, and leaving a lot of the fiddling about to my father.

I should never have let him have sight of my toolbox....

Anyway. this lunchtime I said, "I reckon the Land Rover needs a run."

"It wouldn't start on Monday. i was going to ask you to check it."

Monday?

There's been some quite decent weather this week, but it's raining now. Fuel and carb seem OK, no sign of damp (but where did the WD-40 go?), and then I find the rotor arm is loose on the distibutor shaft, with a great piece broken off.

And he's damn near run the tank dry...

And I went past the shop yesterday, on the way to the dentist.

I am not feeling happy.

The cat wasn't feeling happy either, since Dad forgot to feed her this morning. And my leg is aching again.

Reply to
David G. Bell