Oscar the Great :-)

Well MOT out of the way, Aircon sorted finally thought I'd better vent my frustration via some elbow grease.

Gave Oscar a once over today, took a few years off him :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Nice. Looks just like mine although I have silver wheels. Yours is in better nick too and has a flash number plate....

TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

Looks tidy mate I should treat Kato to the same but I must take the naff decals orft first anyone. I'm not sure what colour he is and the VIN plate doesn't say any ideas where the paint code is hidden ? Derek TDi200 Disco 'Kato'

Reply to
Derek

Derek uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Email me a Picky and I'll bung it up for considered opinions.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

TonyB uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Dropped on with the plate... Ma and Pa bought it when I was a young lad, on a Mini Pick up, We used to drive it around the fields then when I passed my test I put 10,000 miles on it in 3 months then sold it to a milk man having pulled the plate off so in effect it was a freebie. It's spelt wrong but I like the irony as I have mild dyslexia so it's even more personal IYSWIM, (Note Morphs reg and the letters actually being in the wrong order for to actually spell "Morph" had there been an "M" there). Wouldn't like to try and buy a similar plate now, crazy prices.

As for the condition.... 4 hours before you'd probably have said they were twins :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I've posted it on my bit of cyberspace

cheesy enough don't you think? I thought there was a paint code sticker somewhere but I haven't found it yetDerek

Reply to
Derek

Looking good :-)

/me nods approvingly at the choice of art on the rear ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Neil Brownlee uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Am I right in thinking your likely to be joining the 101 club then given recent rumblings?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

My dad had a Montego that colour...I've asked him and he can't remember the name; he had to spray a replacement door so bought a can of paint from Evans Halshaw...it looked rubbish after he did it! Still, it was a "good" car...up until the driveshaft fell out whilst waiting to turn right in the middle of a busy traffic junction!

Incidentally I treated "Arthur" (my Rangie) to a bit of T-Cut the other day....precisely 4 hours before the worst rainstorms to hit the area for a long time! Still, it looks good!

__ Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Pacman

Right, this is a clean off weekend then!!!

I'll get some done of the tank & send you then down!!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Nigel is a name that ANY silly reg costs mega bucks, i fell lucky one day trwaling some shitty reg site & came accross NI6 MFS MFS is Meridian Fire Systems, my company name. It cost £235 & the way the NI6 looks on the plate (not altered) it looks like NIG, which is amusing for £235!

Try buying a plate for anyone called Jane!!!!!!

they arent summat i aspire to as in paying gawd knows what for N1 GEL etc, just a bit of fun.

Bloke round the corner has P15 TSS arranged PI5T SS makes me smile !!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

is it actually a 101? ;)