OT: Any Alfa owners out there?

My mate is selling a set of 4 wheels for an Alfa Romeo 156. He bought them for his 146 but they don't fit so he's selling them on again..

Reply to
Pacman

Even more OT, does he have a wiring diagram? My 146 keeps blowing the fuse that controls the radio and the mirrors, it's showing a dead short even with the key out and I want to know what points it breaks out of the harness.

AJH

Reply to
sylva

No he won't, but you could try alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Reply to
Pacman