OT - BTCC @ Brands Hatch

What a wicked day!

Anyone else into Touring Car?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

defo,

and the fact that Mr Neal stuffed em in the third race with the "limited test mileage" Civic was all the sweeter.

Not a bad haul points wise for Matt, first outing with the new motor and all that.

Si

Reply to
GrnOval

Are you local to BH or was that via the airwaves?

Richard

Reply to
Richard

I was well impressed with his start. I didnt actually see it as we were up at outside of drewids... Civic looks sweet. No so sure about the super quiet diesel of Rick Kerry - Even Fiona got passed it!

Tom Onslow Cole looked good, didnt make any of the stupid boy errors like chilton did he he 1st started.

Neal for 3!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

We traveled down this morning from Rushden way, just over 100 miles i think.

Unfortunately (well not really) we are in Egypt while the next round is on at Rockingham, so ill have to rely on the Itv coverage.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Ah!

In case you wondered why I asked, I was just trying to get a geographical sense of the NG's regular contributors.

On a good (or bad day) I'm almost in earshot of BH!

Richard

Reply to
Richard

In that case I shall wave at you as I trundle from Chatham to our stables at Swanley (although hopefully not for too much longer)

Si

Reply to
GrnOval