OT cool picture of solar eclipse over antartica

Mike Jones Super Hero (used to be sluff)

Tiny didn't work properly so here we go

Mike Jones Super Hero (used to be sluff)

On or around Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:05:05 -0000, " Mike Jones Super Hero \(used to be sluff\)" enlightened us thusly:

second one does. you must've not copied all of it the first time, summta I've often done. I notice TinyURL say they never expire their links, which must mean that orety soon they're gogin to add another character to the codes.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

That site always has some good images, I liked this one of hurricane isobel

The 250m version is an 18mb .jpg file! You can zoom in an impressive amount!

Reply to
Tom Woods

There should be a warning before any link to NASA image galleries along the lines of "The next 45 minutes of your life will vanish into this site. Do not visit if you have a very tight deadline to meet".

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Sorry I am sorry I forgot that some people on this group are easily distracted :-)

Reply to
Mike Jones Super Hero (sluff)

1,679,615 possible ones, of which they've used 1,159,170, or 69%. Although, to be fair, I probably got that wrong.

I've noticed it does deduplicate them - so they're not wasting any.

David French

On or around Mon, 01 Dec 2003 07:45:08 +0000, Austin Shackles enlightened us thusly:

that's an impressive pile of typos. spell chicken must've been on its break.

Reply to
Austin Shackles