OT : Fiesta lower wishbone bushs replace ?

Sorry for post but need the vast wisdom hereabouts

Daughters 2000 Fester just got MoT and advised that wishbone bushs starting to split. Looked in Haynes but cannot see obvious reference to replacing them. All I could see was some'at to do with lower balljoint etc

Is it an involved job and does it require splitting the ballj ?

Tia John H

Reply to
Hirsty's

If its like the Escort it is far easier to replace the whole wishbone, Just done my Escort and a new wishbone is only about 20 quid.

Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

If they are just starting to split they will prolly last a long while, it's a whole bottom arm but the replacements never last as long as the origional ones.

-- Jon

Reply to
jOn