OT Floyd attn Nige Mother et al

I hasn't realised there was a remix of DSOTM if the disk is as good as the stream I'm up for it

follow free downloads> Dark Side EPK

Reply to
Derek

If it is what I think it is (SACD) it is ace, been out for a couple of years now Derek. My wife (whom i would never have even thought of even knowing who PF where) bought me PULSE dvd last week! The best ever PF event & DVD i have seen in yonks.

The one great thing about PF is the fact that the music can move on with time. Listen to the version of Comfortably Numb by Scissor Sisters - a true post modern blast of a record. In fact, if you aint hearf PF, you would not even recognize the record.

Is that the division bell i hear ringing Derek?

Reply to
Nige

ARSE!

Look the FIL is well in to PF..... I like my Scissor sisters album but it's been a while since I looked at the actual track list.

Now I'm going to have to go an listen to a PF album I guess... where does one start? I can proabably recognise 2 PF songs if I heard them, no doubt I'll have a young baldy "Oh yeah... so it is!" experience when I hear a few more.

Spent too long moshing and laser dodgeing as a lad, what can I say I was previously of the VW cult..... probably explains the lack of hair!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee, start with Dark Side Of The Moon, it's superb. If you dont like 99.9% of it, give up. It is the most 'friendly' album of them all for me. The thing with bands like PF is, if you dont understand them, they bore you to death.

Now, i dont profess to know f*ck all about owt, but music & films i'm reasonable on!

The last thing you really want to do with PF is look at 'the Wall' it's a bit crass with not much meaning. (to me)

nige

Reply to
Nige

Funny enough have you heard of Mostly Autumn's album Pink Floyd Revisited thats amazing and (so far) they are a large pub type band . Derek

In labyrinths of coral caves An echo of a distant time

Reply to
Derek

Jeez you missed a decade Lee I think I did but I can't be sure "I was drunk at the time". best place to start if your computer can cope ( audiowise ) is

of clips to streamI can do you a cheap greatcoat or would you prefer a Kaftan? cushtyDelboy Derek

Reply to
Derek

So, how do you actually download it, rather than have to stream it?

Reply to
Mother

Dunno - 's about the fear of travel, destination, emotion, etc, - not sure that's a good thing for a landie chap, really :-)

Reply to
Mother

I generally try to find out under which seat they've placed the 'Black Box' and book that in advance.

If it's the only bit they expect to get back - I reckon it makes sense to be attached to it...

Reply to
Mother

However, there was a Mig at Farnborough the other day that technicall could.

Mig 29 I think.

Pilot pulls it up into almost stall at slow speed, then has some thrust vectoring thing on the engines which flip the thing over so it is actuall going backwards (and upside down).

Suspect it has no rear seats though, so your theory holds.

Remind me, why am a writing this again.

Carry on.

David

Reply to
rads

"rads" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Now you mention it I suppose a Harrier easily could ( what was that Arnie movie called again ) but then we train our pilots not to of course then again the US flyboys have them too "Hey Billie Joe Bob back up that there Airy-o-plane a piece --oops Dang !! thats going to sting )

Derek