OT For Sale - Fujifilm Digital Camera

Afternoon

I have for sale a Fuji FinePix F455 digital camera. Its Brand new, and its black.

I'm looking for £150 for it. Thought i'd offer it here 1st, else its going on Ebay.

Email me at mark snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.oc.ku

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Seems a good deal to me. I love the Fuji FinePix stuff and am now on the 8th I've owned. Actually use three ATM, a F402 which although lowish res is sooo pocketable you forget you're carrying it, a E550 which is sort of pocketable in a largeish pocket, and my newish toy, the S9500 which is absolutely stunning.

Reply to
Mother

In article , (Mother ) muttered something along the lines of ...

Just hijacking the thread for my own uses here.... how good is the=20 s9500! I had my S5500 stolen from work a few months ago and insurance=20 company replaced it with the s9500 (their nearest equivalent!). I'm=20 still getting to grips with all the features but It's a great camera and=20 produces some stunning shots... especially under stage lighting (as my=20 usual shots seem to be). I love the 'ready to shoot' time as well... so=20 handy when you see something and want the picture there and then!

ooops... i've wandered off again....

--=20 Chris Naylor Remove your trousers to reply

'I hate quotations.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Reply to
Chris Naylor

Just hijacking the thread for my own uses here.... how good is the s9500! I had my S5500 stolen from work a few months ago and insurance company replaced it with the s9500 (their nearest equivalent!). I'm still getting to grips with all the features but It's a great camera and produces some stunning shots... especially under stage lighting (as my usual shots seem to be). I love the 'ready to shoot' time as well... so handy when you see something and want the picture there and then!

ooops... i've wandered off again....

Reply to
Derek