OT: Girl gives birth at school, didn't know she was pregnant!

How fat must she have been to have carried a child to full term without noticing!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

hehehe - was all over the local papers yesterday!

Only in Bradford.

Reply to
Nige

Sure she wasn't in the nativity play?

Reply to
JacobH

A virgin birth? In that part of the country? Yeah right!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Not a feckin' chance mate, scrubbers the lot of 'em.

Reply to
Nige

Old one, I know -

Why wasn't Jesus born in Bradford? They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Hate to be controversial folks, but perhaps the parents have a responsibility in the upbringing. Do remember papers report the unusual rather than the usual.

95 % of the kids I teach seem to have parents juat like all of us "normal" for whatever that is.

All in all that poor little sod has'nt got much of a start in life and he had no choice in it !

John H

Reply to
Hirsty's

On or around Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:30:26 GMT, "Hirsty's" enlightened us thusly:

that rather depends on what everyone else does, doesn't it?

I've known children from such parentage brought up by their grandparents as if they were another sibling, for example.

alternatively, the girl may yet do a decent job of rearing the sprog. If she'd year 11 she's probably old enough to get married with parents consent, and notwithstanding "didn't know she was pregnant" (how, FFS, in this day and age with sex education an' all that?) she might well know who she's been shagging and thus who the father is, and the father might or might not want anything to do with.

But your statement is about as meaningful as the one about all the girls being slappers was.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Neither do I, how the hell can she not notice though! It's not like there's no sign, a fecking great big lump that moves...

Yep!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Not to mention the "I don't seem to have got through too many tampons/pads/things with wings over the last few months" angle.

It does however remind me of the scene from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life as another one thuds to the ground from between thighs whilst mother stands at the sink washing up: "...Get that for me would you Madeline".

Steve

Reply to
Steve

no harm in being concerned

thats reality

Reply to
Hirsty's

hehehe, cool word, that! Must try and use it for effect in conversation sometime soon! hehehehe. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

We have 'word introduction' competions at work, my last one was complaining about the lack of customer care from a courier. My word was given to me at the time of picking up the phone. The bastard gave me the word 'flange' - easy for us lot, but asking a courier why my DVD player wasn't there took some serious thought! Needless to say, it described his driver & not me!

Reply to
Nige

I could guess...

Reply to
Tom Woods

More "kids do the funniest things"...

"A German woman is suing a foster agency, after her teenage foster son ruined valuable naked photos of her - by comitting an act of self-love all over them."

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

OK, extremely stupid question and the answer is probably blindingly obvious (but just not to me!!). What, regarding the picture caption on the article, does MILF mean?

Steve ...preparing to disappear and cringe with embarrassment.

Reply to
Steve

According to the yanks I met at university, "Mother I'd Like To Fuck", as in a sexpot who's been gotten to already, with evidence to prove it.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Moms I'd Like (to) Fuck

Reply to
Nullified

Mum I'de Like to Fuck

Reply to
Nige

On or around Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:21:29 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

I know a couple of them who have kids at the school I transport kids to. Trouble is, most of 'em are married or in stable relationships, and my personal rules preclude poaching in those circumstances.

Reply to
Austin Shackles