Mark Solesbury

It's been down all day off and on.

Simon Atkinson

I've got it up.

:0)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Had problems at Dad's today - I gave up in the end assuming it was bitchng 'cos he is on dial-up.

Broadband here and it's working fine.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

in article 8aTId.489$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-win.ntli.net, Mark Solesbury at snipped-for-privacy@IHATESPAMfuji.co.uk wrote on 23/1/05 7:46 pm:

Probably my fault. I tried to upgrade my BoG friday night and as a result suffered a compleat system failure. I lost every thing . I had been tring to reload MsN all Saturday without luck because it needed a newer versionof my macs os. I managed to find the os upgrade online but couldn't install it because i didn't have the previous upgrade.

Felt much like banging my head againrt something solid all weekend. If MSN is down it explaines why Mac Messenger is not playing so the problem could be at THAT end not mine, which would supprise me.

Reply to
Rory Manton

Mine's up all day ;-)

Reply to