OT mail order websites for a S*****

If proof was needed that Landrovers were better it must be the number of places that do mail order parts with nice websites.

I'm looking for similar for a Suzuki SJ, anyone know of any?

I can find plenty of places that will sell me body lifts or suspension things that give you about too many inches lift but am trying to find a site that has prices for everything. Google is not doing a very good job.

One of me suzukies has no body on and everything is so little! Its like a toy landrover, was thinking of painting the finished car bronze green and getting a load of landrover stickers! "when I grow up I want to be a Landrover"

Thanks

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel