OT: Moving map Software

Sorry to adverstise but, have the below on sale at Ebay, Fugawi Moving map software with OS digital mapping at 1:50000.

Volume 1 - Grat Britain North (Scotland!)

Volume 2 - North England & Central Scotland

All details and questions via ebay please.

Many Thanks,

Mark

'OneTen' E450 TFL

110 TD5 Double Cab Y430 JFL
Reply to
Mark

It's only £42 inc vat in the Uk per CD and $67 for the set if you buy direct from Fugawi. Somebody ripped you off at £90 Mark.

Ed

To reply, remove my appendix

Reply to
Ed

The Fugawi site says $69 for one of the British maps, not for the set.

Pieter

Reply to
pieter

Hm... yes my good lady wife has posted with the wrong reccomended retail price, should be £49.99. I'm only looking to get back about £40 for each though.

The RRP will be changed when if/they get relisted!

Regards,

Mark

Reply to
Mark