OT, my Series one for sale on Ebay

Hi All,

After starting my new job I have realised that I am never going to get round to using my Series one.

That and the fact that I can't actually fit in it, but keeping it just to look at is a bit pointless!

anyway, number 200036434007 if anyone's looking for one.

Apologies for the blatant plug!

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

|| Hi All, || || After starting my new job I have realised that I am never going to || get round to using my Series one. || || That and the fact that I can't actually fit in it, but keeping it || just to look at is a bit pointless! || || anyway, number 200036434007 if anyone's looking for one. || || Apologies for the blatant plug! || || Dave

Nice one, Dave. Good luck with it.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On or around 12 Oct 2006 11:23:12 -0700, "Dave R" enlightened us thusly:

nowt wrong with plugging a genuine LR sale.

Reply to
Austin Shackles