OT - new email alert chime

Any IT bods out there tell me how to change the chime that plays when a new email lands in either Outlook Express or Outlook 2007 please?

I have 2 PC's on my desk sharing a monitor (via KVM) and both play the same noise, I would like to change one of them so I know if email has come in for work or home.

Reply to
Andy

Control pannel,

Sounds and Audio devices

Select the sounds tab

Scroll down the list of noises....

Highlight "new mail chime"

Click "browse"

Select another sound of your liking or download something appropriate and use same.

Place in oven on gas mark 6 for half an hour.

Open beer and congratulate yourself on a most satisfactory tweak.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Well done that man :-)

Reply to
Andy

before someone else beats me to this...

:)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Shall I email you " Homer Simpsons mail.wav" ? shows I'm still a big kid my toys are bigger too. Derek

Reply to
Derek