OT: Nokia car kit

I've acquired a Nokia CARK112 bluetooth car kit which I intend to install in my RR, but I don't have the install guide. I've looked on the Nokia site for it but its not listed in their products. I've emailed them to see if they have it....

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the install guide that they can scan/send me? Any help greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Pacman

Red = +12v Permanent Blue = +12v Ignition Black = Ground Yellow = Radio Mute

All other bits (mic, speaker, cradle) plug into the control box

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Cooke

That's just what I was after. Thanks.