OT - PDA maps

Does anyone know of any free maps I can download onto my iPAQ PDA? Really need just the south east of England.

Thanks Richard

Reply to
Richard

Depends. You can download bits of OS plans from getmapping.com and print them as pdfs. If are thinking of using with GPS you will have to bite the bullet and buy Memory Map or similar, go to

forsome good advice.

Sean

73FL74 101 GS 1984 110 2.5NA Medway Military Vehicle Group
sean101ryan

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com uttered summat worrerz funny about:

or do a google for GPSDASH2 and build your own maps, a little time consuming but easy enough to do.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D