OT: Petition Number 10

Found this elsewhere, made me giggle

Simon Isaacs

Like it, seems a worthwhile petition to me ;-)

Si

Reply to
GrnOval

Signed!! 102 so far.

Erk, I'll try again later, the site isn't working as it's "too busy", presumably people trying to save the lives of ramblers ;-)

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Signed - now 307, or 308 if you include me. Something has GOT to be done!!!

Reply to
Dave P

Reply to
Dave P

Signed - now 308, including me.

Reply to
Dave P

Bloody Google Groups! sorry chaps.

Reply to
Dave P

310 now!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Now it's 321 with me on board !

Think I might look into importing a shed load of red flags................................

Reply to
Embo

Now it's 321 with me on board !

Think I might look into importing a shed load of red flags................................

Gavin

Reply to
Embo

Now it's 321 with me on board !

Think I might look into importing a shed load of red flags................................

Gavin

Reply to
Embo

What is it with this google groups post-everything-three-times bit? Some kind of christmas special offer? Is it user error or problems with google groups itself?

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I'll hold my hand up to user error on this one, I double clicked by mistake..........but not sure how I got 3 entries !

Gavin.

Reply to
Embo

It often freezes when you send a reply, after tens of seconds you think it's not working so try again and again making multiple posts, until you realise it always does send it just doesn't always continue responding!. Greg

Reply to
Greg

That's my excuse too. I guess it's the price of using a web-based system rather than your proper home thingy.

DaveP

Reply to
Dave P

Simon Isaacs uttered summat worrerz funny about:

666 votes at 1831 hours on 4th December!

Keep them coming :-)

Reply to
Lee_D

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 18:32:59 -0000, "Lee_D" scribbled the following nonsense:

Ooh goody, that number goes well with No 10!!!!!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

the number was misinterpreted and is actually 616

according to Stephen Fry on Qi and others

lookee:

William Tasso

It depends on whether you think Alistair Crowley was just a loony or just insane ;-)

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

beamendsltd uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I find most worrying that at the Material time the magic number was hit the PM was thinking mainly about what?

Nuclear Missiles! 8-(

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D