OT: Quiz

Probably an old one, but £530.50.

Reply to
Rich B

Now as clues go, that's quite cryptic. I never was much good at quizzes. Not many questions though.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Oops!

Rich B

£770.60 f*ck!
Reply to
Nige

Is it the new Road fund licence for any vehicle greater than 850cc?

Do I get a prize?

Reply to
Swanning about

Yes, but WHAT did you Fuck ????? Sheep aren't on the list.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Must be goats then!

Reply to
Nige

Oh blimey, they *said* they were sheep!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

You gotta watch that on the internet. They look like sheep, they dress like sheep, they even bleat like sheep, but when you get their fleeces off .....

WHOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

DaveP

Reply to
Dave P

Yeah, those blasted Indonesian ladysheep, I'm chasing it up with ebay.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Sat, 24 Mar 2007 23:29:41 -0000, "Rich B" enlightened us thusly:

how much !?

I managed about 50 quids-worth. I must've led a sheltered life.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Hey they owe *me* money, that's what you get for being bought up in Scotland.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Hell Nige, you make me look positively saintly at just 440 pounds!

So, you peed in the pool eh?! Not inviting you over here anymore LOL!!

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

That's 2 of us over the 700 quid mark. :-)

Reply to
EMB

Hmmm £745.60

Ah well - it was all fun ;-)