OT: Red Arrows "too british" email fake

Just heading this one off as it's been hitting my email box quite frequently.. The story is that the red arrows are not going to be putting on a display at the olympics because it's not regarded as being politically correct as they are too british... It's a stupid story and anyone with half an ounce of brain can see it's a fake, as indeed it is if you check, but so many people are posting it around that I thought I'd mention it here. It's got an e-petition associated with it, together with a few hundred thousand muppets signing it.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

See

- Red Arrows official website, confirmsits a fake.

-- Paul

Reply to
Pacman

My experience of organising large events over the years has taught me that people like the Red Arrows don't ask to take part in anything.

Along with most of the rest of the high profile display organisations they wait for the phone to ring, and usually explain that they're booked up solid for the next five years but they could fit you in if you could just change the date of next summer's event to the third Tuesday in February, if it's not raining...

Reply to
William Black

Reply to
ZoNeHeaD®

FFS, thats it, tardfile for you.

Reply to
Nige

This isnt me !! Why would I post this stuff ?

Reply to
ZoNeHeaD®