OT ROT etc - MOT Emissions failure

Can anyone help diagnose an emission failure on an Audi A4 1.8 1995

From the Print out.

Engine speed measurement bypassed

Limits Actual Oil temp >80 87

Fast Idle Test CO

Reply to
rads

rads uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Air filter?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee_D uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Then again just looked at the readings, what does the lambada measurement tell us? Thats a fail too, If the sensor is knackered then the ECU all over the place. Someone who knows abit more than my stab in the dark will be along shortly

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Tose are my first 2 thoughts - I'd definitely be looking for air leaks first, followed by testing the lambda sensor.

Reply to
EMB