OT: Streaming media

Nieces? Nephews? Cousins?

Bwahahahaha.

My condolences. Did they die of shame?

LOLOLOL! Of course they admit speaking to Martyn - the first thing every hard nosed investigative journalist does when telephoned by a known nonce is to immediately reveal their sources!!!!!!! Please, please publish the court dates here - I'd love to be in court for that one! I hope they are good lawyers - programs like that are scrutinised to the Nth degree by the best lawyers in the business before broadcast. Convicted, unrepentant kiddy-fiddler versus respected national investigative journalism program. If you want absolutely everyone in Eire and the UK to know all about you and what you look like, I can't think of a better way to publicise yourself!!!!!! :D

Reply to
Exit

i,ll show respect 4 u toni, pls let me pls pls pls let me be yo,ure freind pls pls pls i will cover u wiv my luv all snug and luving and warm and be you,re freind 4ever and 4ever i am airtight and i,m young and i,m wating 4 u xxx

Reply to
A Small Piece of Green Fungus

Yes, but all grown up. None married yet!

Gah.

Show some respect.

Mind you, my family house near Bristol was recently demolished too - sob :-(

Reply to
Father

I rather think he has a somewhat unhealthy infatuation with me. P'raps I should disclose that my underwear is from M&S not C&K? He's so boring that while w4nking, his hand falls asleep...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,

Then I will show it at all the shows and If you have me dealt with then somebody else will and so on

Reply to
Mike Jones Super Hero (sluff)

I bet their parents are relieved.

Not towards you that's for certain. You don't deserve any. I feel extremely sorry for your family though, especially your parents. The shame and ambarrasment as well as disappointment that they must be feeling.

Probably didn't want any association with the name.

Reply to
Nikki

Just shows Martyn's gone clean off his trolley!

Reply to
Father

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white pants and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

Reply to
wayne

I'm pushing an elephant up the stairs, I'm tossing up punchlines that were never there, Over my shoulder a piano falls, Crashing to the ground.

And all this talk of time, Talk is fine, And I don't want to stay around, Why can't we pantomime, just close our eyes, And sleep sweet dreams, Being here with wings on our feet.

I'm breaking through, I'm bending spoons, I'm keeping flowers in full bloom, I'm looking for answers from the great beyond, I want the hummingbirds, the dancing bears, Sweetest dreams of you, Look into the stars, Look into the moon.

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Rapid Eye Movement!

And Wayne's been watching those Pink Panther movies again, by the looks!

Ho hum.....

Reply to
Father

Tony, why waste your time - everyone in this group knows who the nonce is, and it's not Martyn.

You are convincing no-one.

Reply to
Exit

Rapid Wrist Movement!

And you've been sussed.

Reply to
wayne

He doesn't need to. In Tonyworld his fantasies become reality. I'm at a loss to understand what his current demented fantasy is, although I suspect that following me around like a sad puppy is intended to goad me. It's rather flattering albeit somewhat sad. I wonder if the police ever recycle his confiscated computers?

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

One of our customers is a computer disposal firm. They just ordered

10,000 barcode labels which I thought was a bit over the top. Perhaps they have a new contract with South Wales Police?

I think the best way to deal with Fuckwit is to ignore all his posts and put the weblink back in our signatures. Without attention to feed his fantasies he will (in the context of this group) wither and die.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

And you have the gall to sit there and deny that you are infatuated with me? If you weren't you would cease publishing that website and lying to certain documentary film makers etc!

Grow up Martyn!

You know perfectly well you are goading me by your actions.

Reply to
Father

I'm desperate for traffic?

Reply to