OT - stress busting - IT nerd style

When you **have** to use a PC to do everything...

well, I thought it was good...

Si

Reply to
Si K

just been an excellent diversion from sanding down joint tape in my lounge, which I now have to have ready for Christmas as SWMBO sent out all the xmas day invites yesterday......

I'm only able to have a break from it because she is at a wedding show at the East of England with mother getting ideas for a wedding dress..... The one she wants costs nearly £1000, for something that you wear once...... Is it me being non sentimental, or have I lost the plot!

She said she doesn't want a white dress, but a cream coloured one, so looks like I'd best start painting the washing machine etc a cream colour!

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Vice Chairman, Newsletter Editor and Webmaster (how much more....)

3.5V8 100" Hybrid, now LPG converted Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, Fully restored, ready for sale! Make me an offer! Suzuki SJ410 (Fiancée's) 3" lift kit fitted, body shell now restored and mounted on chassis, waiting on a windscreen and MOT Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next 1993 200 TDi Discovery (the Pug 106 is dead, long live the Pug)

Peterborough 4x4 Club

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Vice Chairman, Newsletter Editor and Webmaster (how much more....)

3.5V8 100" Hybrid, now LPG converted Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, Fully restored, ready for sale! Make me an offer! Suzuki SJ410 (Fiancée's) 3" lift kit fitted, body shell now restored and mounted on chassis, waiting on a windscreen and MOT Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next 1993 200 TDi Discovery (the Pug 106 is dead, long live the Pug)

Peterborough 4x4 Club

Simon Isaacs

Try it in manic mode, and see if you can get the cursor from one side of the screen to the other without hitting any bubbles! Great fun if you put the speakers on full volume!!!

Reply to
SimonJ

SimonJ was greatly moved, and spake thus, saying:

Thanks guys. You've just wasted half an hour of my time. (And half an hour of lots of other people's when I mail it round work tomorrow.)

:-)

Reply to
Richard Brookman

If you drop the url back to ....

... it gives a directory listing. Look at some of the other stuff on there.

Two of my favourites

Paul

Reply to
Megalowmania

Ooh... I'd forgotten about 'miniput' - there goes another few days life...

Reply to
Mother

On or around Thu, 07 Oct 2004 19:49:33 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

so had I. Thank you *very* much.

Reply to
Austin Shackles