OT - TopGear playing football with cars

Blimey, I only got about half that from the BBC web site, are you watching that new-fangled TV thing? It'll never catch on!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Plus the mother of three "girls" was married twice and none of the three was fathered by either of her husbands, and all three have different fathers. An excellent role model.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

jeez i bet a family reunion would be like the league of nations.

:D

Reply to
Bigstoo

There should be compulsory intelligence tests & also compulsory means tests for these nuisances. They cost us a fortune as we have to pay for the cretins & their offspring.

Makes my feckin' blood boil the scuffers.

Reply to
/\/ / & E

Written off?! After a quick panel change here and there, all 10 cars could soon be on a forecourt near you as "pre-registered, delivery mileage only"...

Reply to
David Willerton

so beamendsltd was, like...

Yep, bet Father's Day round there is a bit of a lottery. No-one would know who would turn up.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

That's easy. No one. The same applies to the 3 other blokes. I wonder if The Sun paid 'em and if so will their benefits be stopped?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

So let's get this straight. The mother was married twice, plus at least 3 extra-marital porkings to produce the 3 daughters. The daughters then were similarly impregnated by at least 3 separate males. That's 8 guys involved, minimum. Probably a few more, as things go. Statistically, ANY male caller to that council house on Father's Day has a greater than even chance of having some involvement, somewhere along the line. Even the guy who collects the rent. Perhaps especially the guy who collects the rent. :-)

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Just seen the repeat. Awesome. The car football had me laughing out loud, and the RR Sport bit was amazing. Got a lot of the air under it on the tricky section.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

I guess it's easy to poke some fun at those less fortunate (benefits excluded) than ourselves - especially given the totally unbiased reporting in the media, erm, and The Sun.

I do wonder how many people here had such a good start in life?

On a personal note, I grew up in a lower than working class East End family with more uncles (all genetically related) than you could shake a stick at, I used to bath in a tin tub in front of the fire, AFTER mum, and dad (but before sister) and piss in a bucket if it were too cold, or wet to go to the outside bog.

I expect we were seen as scum at the time, by those who had bathrooms (rare) and - (even rarer), inside bogs.

So, until we all know the full story - without any media bollocks, and until we know the journey those less fortunate than ourselves in our current lives have taken, let's all just SHUT THE FUCK UP and try to talk about landies, eh?

Reply to
Mother

so Mother"

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Second that mate.

while i got a pretty good start in the whole life bizzo (some may think that at 19 i am still only at the start, probably true!!), i believe those that didn't should be helped. But helped does not mean handouts and benefits for the rest of their lives. this does no good for those that do work hard and certainly does no good for those recieving the handouts. Regardless of this, poking fun at some lady because she's been "porked" too many times isn't all that reasonable.

Keep it clean fellas.

Sam.

Reply to
Samuel

I think the point is that she been "porked too many times" but still has the bollocks to blame the school that her daughters aged 12,14 and 16 got pregnant

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

Same here, given my life until the age of 24 I certainly wouldn't begrudge the huge amount of tax I pay (equivalent to the national average wage) to supporting those in real need, but I've met too many scroungers in my journey from the bottom of society.

I even met a small group of people who got pulled in for their restart course and avoided work by signing up for easy degrees, never attended classes and copied other's work to get through. Then there were the drug dealers making thousands cash-in-hand while on benefits, and the sprog-droppers who never worked again and had no desire to stay with the dad.

Most of the sprog-droppers I met didn't start until they were in their late 20's, this lot aren't even out of school yet. Short of rape, there's no excuse for it, no matter how you want to paint it.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

You blokes don't still pay TV licences do you?

Gawd, they were dropped decades ago in Oz.

Ron

Reply to
p38arover

We're catching up with you Colonials, don't you worry.

We have crap drivers, s**te lager and an increase in skin cancer. A passion for Barbies (both types) and some appalingly bad television.

Give us another 200 odd years and we too may have abandoned the TV Tax. We still need our own Outback Challenge though - mind, parking in Sheffield city centre is close - often requiring use of a winch...

Reply to
Mother