OT: Unimog museum

Hi!

Although it is not strictly on-topic here, I wanted to let you know about the Unimog Museum in Gaggenau (near rastatt, south-western Germany) - we have visited this place yesterday.

Here the museums homepage:

(seems as it is in German only)

And here some pics I took:

Ralph.

Reply to
Ralph A. Schmid, DK5RAS

Nice. I forwarded your message on to some others, and one came back with this pair of pics. The first looks like the mog front end has just been grafted onto a truck body, the second shot shows why.

Ian Rawlings

Just like the famous "kneeling" IIa (forward control?) based unit on which Rover carted their race car.

Stuart

Reply to
Srtgray

Very nice! My wife will love it :)

Reply to
Ralph A. Schmid, DK5RAS

"Think of all the shopping it'll carry!"

Reply to
Ian Rawlings