OT: USB Video Inputs from Phono plugs.

Way OT but employing the ROT any one recommend a cheap reliable device which will allow a video input to be bunged in via usb akin to the likes of a web cam? I want to run a feed from the CCTV to a web upload but the TV Card I have been using is a bit to complexed for a simple task IYSWIM. I also need it all to be very simple to restart should I be away from home and the house sitters need to intervene hence a simpe USB in without a need to start manually tweaking and twisting settings would be preferred.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

There are many USB type devices available. I found a few at Aria technology.

Search for USB and TV card. 40 odd quid.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Lee, I use a Trust USB2 Audio/Video editor comes for around £50 and is good for video editing and feeding in camcorder or composite for webcast etc.

Regards, Roy.

Reply to
LR90