OT: +ve earth electronic ignition

I have a friend with a slipper launch (rather nice old river boat) which has an old BMC A-block engine fitted. He wants to fit an electronic ignition because of engine problems, but it's all +ve earth. I suggested re-flashing the dynamo and converting it to -ve earth, but he's just rewired it with red and black and doesn't fancy swapping it all over. Anybody know of an electronic ignition for +ve earth systems that's still available?

MTIA

Reply to
Bob Miller