OT: Wheel quiz - trailer refurb

Ok a little OT but seeing as there are other car freaks besides myself.

I need to find a 12 inch dia wheel with 4 studs and pcd if 114 mm or 4 1/2 "

I can replace for bigger wheels but would rather get one spare instead of 5 replacement wheels and tyres IYSWIM

ideas anyone?

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

IIRC early Ford Anglia were 4 on 4.5" with a 12" rim

Reply to
EMB

Austin / Morris /etc 1100 and 1300 were, iirc 4 stud, 4 1/2" pcd, 12". Maxi were the same stud spacing but 13", as were Allegros, and some Marina vans. Watch out for the wheel offsets - I picture 1100 wheels as deeply dished, but could be wrong, and for the centre hole size.

Vivas and Escorts were 4" or 4 1/4" pcd, I think.

Reply to
Autolycus

Hi lee, if you give my mate Terry in Beeline Trailers a rintg he will be able to advise you. I seem to remember it's alot to do with loadings etc, not just for the tyre but for the wheel.

Give him a ring on 01646 601999

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

All the following are 114.3mm 4-stud PCD.

Daewoo. Matiz, Leganza

36mm offset, 56mm bore. Honda. Accord 92>, Prelude 92>, legend 90>, Civic V-Tec 97> 38mm offset, 64mm bore. Hyundai. Accent, Atos, Coupe, Excel, lantra, Pony, Sonata 35.38mm offset, 67mm bore. Kia. Clarus. 35.38mm offset, 67mm bore. Mitsubishi. Carisma 1.8 16v, Colt >91, Lancer >91, Galant 35.42mm offset, 67mm bore. Nissan. 200SX >94, Bluebird, Prairie, Primera 35.42mm offset, 66mm bore. Rover 600, 800 35mm offset, 64mm bore. Subaru. Justy 95> 35.38mm offset, 60mm bore. Suzuki. Alto, Swift, Sedan 35.38mm offset, 60mm bore.

I think the most likely ones to find in 12"dia. would be the Daewoo, Hyundai, Subaru and Suzuki ones. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Badger uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Cheers all,,, lots to go at there.. hoping to stay at 12inch just for the sapre save getting 5 and tyres.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D