OTish - Tesco Value Car Insurance

..bit baffled by this. Obviously the usual "value" stuff has no extra packaging etc, and is cheap. But surely insurance er....is insurance? Or is it that you pay them little, have a bit of paper, but can't claim?

Anyone?

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

my experience of trying to get a quote from them is that they were not Value at all

went back to the NFU this year :-)

Si

Reply to
GrnOval

|| ..bit baffled by this. Obviously the usual "value" stuff has no extra || packaging etc, and is cheap. But surely insurance er....is || insurance? Or is it that you pay them little, have a bit of paper, || but can't claim? || || Anyone? || || -- || Neil

Perhaps it's the Never Pay Policy -

Richard Brookman

Like the man says the devil is in the detail I insure by directline (bunch of T*ss*rs but cheap) I could have saved £40 by going with Liverpool Victoria ---but they will not allow me to drive any other vehicle on the insurance ( most nearly all give you 3rd party cover if you borrow a car off your pal/mother /sibling ) because I drive for a living? Saga (quit giggling Dr Davis) would have saved me just under £30 but excluded me driving to work? I'm only just old enough to qualify for their insurance so its not unreasonable to assume I have to work for a crust especially when I answered that in the dammed questionaire but I nearly missed it in the small print before paying the premium. Derek recycled teenager

Reply to
Derek