Overdrive

for a SIII.

anyone got one, in working order or able to be fettled without major expense, and if so how much?

Hvaing got Edward II running nicely, I reckon it could come in handy.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin Shackles uttered summat worrerz funny about:

9.00 x 16?

Got two sat here :-) Pinkies have them.... go on do a Purpley ;-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

If anyone has one over and above the OP's requirements I'd be more than happy to relieve the owner of it?

:o)

Reply to
Nick White

I have one I might be persuaded to sell - I got it to fit to the S2a but never got round to it, and I'm 90% certain I'm selling the vehicle, so the right offer might convince me.

richard dot brookman at btinternet dot com

Reply to
Rich B

There was an ad in LRO last month for one for =A3125 - i snapped the blokes hand off for it - and it was in totally new condition.

He did say that he had got nother one but i suspect it's long gone by now - in between me ringing about it and me actually getting there (90 minutes) he said he'd had 8 calls about it.

Ebay tends to have plenty going for well over =A3300 these days.

Reply to
Sean

Hello, I'd be happy to stump up a fair amount if it's in decent nick (and all inclusive with levers, what not), and of course cover postage, let me know?

Ta.

Reply to
Nick White

Nick White uttered summat worrerz funny about:

And don't forget the gear that goes on the end of the gearbox output shaft too. Often gets missed.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I've got a spare one of those, the splines gradually wear away until eventually you lose the drive.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Nick