Owning a Landrover is like . . .

. . . a little boy with his wellingtons on splashing through puddles and the grown-ups don't mind!

This pearl of wisdom from my wife who doesn't understand me. Very perceptive though I must admit! Cheers, Peter

ps Lights are still working!

Reply to
Peter

Methinks your wife understands you too well. (as they all do!)

Reply to
Bob Hobden

........having an automatically emptying bank-account !!!!

Reply to
Andy

At times, it's like having a boil on the end of your c*ck, other times it's like having a supermodel......

Reply to
Nige

... Being able to go on a hiking holiday without getting out of the car.

... Heaven and Hell ... and can swap to either in the blink of an eye. ;)

Wise woman.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Wot, the car or the wife? Could apply to both.

Reply to
jg

Having the ultimate Meccano set (even better than that one that you can make a life size Dalek with)

Derek pass me the sonic screwdriver please

Reply to
Derek

Reply to
ZoNeHeaD®