P38 4.0 any idea of price - potential new wagon

My brother in laws colleague is swapping his range rover for a new one and the Land Rover dealer is only going to give him =A35500 for it.

Does anyone have an idea how much a 1998 4.0 is worth. I know it has done 101,000 miles with a full service history and that's it. I don't know much more about it yet but would appreciate a guesstimate as to the price.

I'll try and find out some more abour it

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

Seen a couple of 4.0 SE's for sale on R/S plates recently for between 8-10k dependant on condition etc.

Does anyone have an idea how much a 1998 4.0 is worth. I know it has done 101,000 miles with a full service history and that's it. I don't know much more about it yet but would appreciate a guesstimate as to the price.

I'll try and find out some more abour it

Dave

Reply to
Andrew Cooke

it appears to be in good condition, just had a look at a couple of pics, cream leather interior. Aircon, jsut spent 1400 on the suspension. new tyres and exhaust and looks v tidt, any other takers??

Dave R