P38 Radio blanks

I've ripped out the original radio cassette from my P38 but I now have

4 holes where the sides of the radio covered. I've managed to find one seller who is selling a set of walnut blanking plates on ebay, but I'm impatient and want to order some now! A google hasn't come up with anything.

Does anyone know of anyone else who sells the blanking covers?

Ta Paul

--

Reply to
Pacman