p38 sources

Hi

I'm looking for good sources of parts, and information for p38's

Parts, specifically at the moment being an aircon evaporator, as mine appears to have sprung a leak. But I'm sure there will be many more parts needed in future, so I would be happy to hear of any recommended suppliers.

Info, any websites (or even decent books) giving good information on p38's. I have found so far.......

?modelId=2
Any more sites to recommend?

Reply to
SimonJ