P38 Strange Leak

Hi

My driveway is an uphill slope.

This morning I noticed a a leak of a watery green fluid from the rear end of the offside sill. I cannot see the source of this leak. Does the sill protect pipes that might be leaking this fluid?

The only other known problem at the moment is a leak in the cooling system at the heater matrix joint at the bulkhead, could this be finding its way backwards?

Any help/advice would be appreciated

Martyn

*****Reply to: info at onecal dot co dot uk*****
Reply to
Martyn

Nope.

I think you've answered your own question, really. ;-) Badger.

Reply to
Badger

snip

I have, and it is............reaching for wallet

Reply to
Martyn

Martyn> I have, and it is............reaching for wallet

If it's the joint between the heater pipes and the matrix itself, it's a three quid DIY fix - as long as you dno't mind spending a day with your head in the footwell.

has more information. Andy

Reply to
AndyC the WB