P38a 2.5 DSE lack of power.

and I mean a serious lack of power. Ok from 0-15 mph, all as I imagine it should be, then nothing... nothing at all. 35 mph top speed.

My guess is air flow meter, or is it a well documented foible and I'm barking up the wrong tree?

Reply to
Pete M

Did I see something about fuel pump not long since?

try the RR site pete?

Reply to
Nige

Not on this one.. this thing is new to my mate.

I'm slowly trawling through it..

Reply to
Pete M

Blocked fuel filter?

Reply to
EMB

Turbo seized ? Or not actually still in one piece?!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

On or around Thu, 04 Dec 2008 19:50:37 +0000, Pete M enlightened us thusly:

or a sensor somewhere and it's gone into some sort of limp home mode.

Can you fit BMW engine parts etc. to these, or do they not play nicely?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Not looked at that yet.

Reply to
Pete M

Turbo sounds fine when it initially spins up.

Reply to
Pete M