paint code

Hello

It's probably an easy answer but as the ali plate under my ranger rover

3.9 vogue bonnet is missing how do I find the paint code please.

Thanks very much

(it was on went it went for it's mot & missing when it came back)

Reply to
technical123

Is this the plate with the chassis number etc on?

Call me paranoid if you like, but things like that don't just drop off, and the only reason I can think for someone to steal it would be to clone your vehicle to sell a stolen one.

Reply to
SimonJ

It's all right - I believe you. Mine did exactly the same but I was standing there as it fluttered to the ground and could retrieve it. Probably a stick-on plastic label though.

And riveted plates can and do fall off, Simon. The plate corrodes around the rivet hole and the rest is history.

Reply to
Dougal

It was the ali plate, pop riverted on in front of the rad fan. Who would want to clone a 13 year old vehicle... Anyway, back to my paint code problem...

Reply to
technical123

Try here this may help you

Hope it helps