Paintboffins Land Rover for sale

Anyone here remember my series 2a re-paint in 2001? Well I am selling it an ebay at;

This ex-military 1970 series 2a Land Rover is the same one shown on my website during its initial repaint in August 2001 which can be seen at:
Thevehicle has been SORNed from 2001 until July 2009. Is it also roadtax exempt (Historic) and MOTed until July 2010. In 1991 it received a full engine overhaul which consisted of re-bore, pistons,rings, new small and big end shells, valves and valve guides, timing chain,etc, Webber carburetter, distributor, radiator, steering damper, clutch and bearing, steering box. The reconditioned 2.2 Petrol engine has only done 10000 miles.

Charging system upgraded from dynamo to alternator. Series three heater fitted with new screen demister hoses. Electric cooling fan fitted. New fuel tank and sender. LWB rims.

Vehicle has been SORNed for nearly ten years 1991-2009. Since SORNed it has had the following NEW items fitted: Complete set of o/s and n/s swivels including bearings and shims etc. Front road springs. Door bottoms. Door tops and window glass. Door seal rubbers. Rear truck cab window rubbers. Front vent rubbers. Series three hinges and Defender type mirrors fitted. Galvanized front bumper. Complete set of front and rear wheel cylinders/brake drum springs. Brake master cylinder. Clutch master cylinder. Complete set of track rod ends and clamps. Seat rails and complete set of new seats. N/s and o/s sills. Canvas hood. Clutch shaft lever. Hand brake gaiter. Complete set of front and rear lights. Headlight bowls and headlights. Half chassis/cross member July 2009. Battery July 2009. Spare old full length canvas and sticks plus spare half length old canvas and sticks as well as the brand new canvas. Boxes a spares including new water pump.

The vehicle has been off the road for nearly ten years and I am unlikely to use it now so its up for sale.

Sorry to see it go but I have no time or use for it anymore.

Stephen.

Reply to
stephen.hull