Parts Catalogue - 1991 Disco

Anybody have a downloadable copy of the bodywork/chassis sections of the parts manual for a 1991 Disco? Got one needs welding.

TIA

Alex

Reply to
Alex

91' disco then try Richard
fleabay for the inner wing kit
nice bloke met him at the Garstang Autojumble last year Try
I downloaded the searchable cat ( no piccies) but the blue fastparts cat may be what you need The full parts manual is hidden away in Microcat I don't think you can split it down though Famous Four sell a Disco only version for about £12 and a certain magazine gave a free copy away this year (Disco RRC Series).

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Reply to
Alex

Thanks, but without a diagram and details I don't know which bit fits where, or what any of it should look like. Is a view of the body structure even included in the parts manual? Theres so little in the workshop manual it's rediculous. And im not paying £40 for a parts manual just to do some bodywork.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Ah you missed my point click the link above and on the page there is a blue cover with a disco picture on it thats the downloadable manual click and save that to disk < file: Disco fastparts _a4_lo.pdf> open to page 10 and Bobs your dads brother. Derek

Reply to
Derek

Thanks Derek, but it's not the front that needs welding, it's the rear sills/wheelarch/inner wing (5dr) The catalogue only shows the rear qtr panel, which i can see from the outside anyway. No information about sills or wheelarch. Guess im gonna have to start cutting things away and work out what goes where by trial and error. That or take it to an MOT station that knows enough about landrovers to realise that it's got a chassis and the bodywork is not structural.

Alex

Reply to
Alex